Thursday, November 11, 2004

Is This Thing On?

Hello Everyone! I'm Alison, and welcome to the official Lee Ann Womack blog! Some of you might know me already for I am the president of Lee Ann's fanclub. For those of you who don't know me....well...I guess I just told you who I am. I wanted to create a blog for myself to maybe connect us all a little better. I ran the idea by Lee Ann and she gave a resounding "Absolutely!" (little do people know, you would be hard pressed to part Lee Ann from her computer! She's quite savvy in that sense). So here we are. Don't think of this as a replacement for the official site, just maybe the kid sister who nags you all the time but who you secretly love. I'll try and keep this up to date with news and other fun things. 2 *super* cool things we'll be able to do though. One is, I just got Lee Ann a camera phone, which I can now link up to this page and she can send cool pictures from time to time from the road. That is going to be really cool to see what she can come up with. Two, we'll be able to audio post as well! So you could come here some day, and there could be an audio message from Lee Ann for all of you. Fun stuff!

We made it through CMA week, which now that the CMA's are on Tuesday (who's idea was that anyway?!) it is more like "CMA 36 Hours". I went out on the town Monday night sporting this....
hate myself
It was a huge hit and stirred up a lot of talk. If you go out a lot to clubs or concerts, we'd love for you to spread the LAW love with your own t-shirt. If you do, take pictures and write to us and let us know how it went! For everyone that does, I might just have something special for you...

Well, this post ended up a little longer than it should have, but hey, you guys are ok with that right? If everyone can be good, I think I'll turn the comments on, so everyone can not only talk to me, but talk to everyone. Please try and be nice, we want to keep this positive. If it gets out of hand, I'll have to turn them off. And right before I lose you here to long winded boredom, take 10 more seconds to look here to find your local radio station(s). Give them a quick call to request "I May Hate Myself In the Morning"!

Ok, ok, ok. I'm really going this time. Be good!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger AG said...

Thanks for all the comments guys! And to answer the question regarding the rotating picture, there is a small piece of PHP coding language that you can obtain, toss it on your server and you should be good to go. Just google the term "rotating image code" or something of that nature. There are several sites that have step by step instructions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home