Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Local Countdown

Howdy from Nashville. Man, is it a yucky day. 50ish degrees and been raining since I woke up. I'm in the process of trying to clean off my desk which looks like a paper mill exploded over the top of it and the only thing that is saving me from the rainy weather doledrums is listening to a band called The Rapture. They are a great, wacky rock band from NYC. One guy's sole job in the band is playing cowbell. In different keys. Pretty funny!

Wabash over at Lee Ann's message board posted a link to vote for Lee Ann on KZLA's (Los Angeles) "Magnificent 7 at 7". Go here to cast your vote! Let's get Lee Ann all the way to number 1!

Does your local station have something similar? Leave a comment and let us know about it! We can do our best to vote at as many radio station sites as possible! We're creeping closer to the Top 20 every week on the charts, and the more you guys request the song, the quicker we'll get there! Email me and let me know how often you hear the song on the radio!

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...this is weird. I was walking along Town Lake in Austin Thursday around sunset, when I saw the most extraordinary woman. She looked so out of place because even though there are tons of beautiful women in Austin, this one was something special. Her, face, her body her confidence just said "BAM!...something special". I kept listening to my ipod and this dog just ran up to me...I was hoping it was hers, but it wasn't. Anyway, I turned on the tv and found out that Lee Ann was in town. I wonder if it was her. I sure like thinking it was. If so...she is every bit as beautiful in person as in her photos, That's really kind of hard to imagine. One thing is for sure, I may hate myself for not following her and seeing who she was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home