Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Turkey! Turkey! Turkey!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I actually have to get into the kitchen as soon as I'm done writing this. I'm in charge of the stuffing this year. That's a big responsibility! Stuffing can make or break the entire meal. I'll let you know how it works out though.

Big news in the LAW world! We just got back from Dallas yesterday where Lee Ann was shooting her new video for "I May Hate Myself In the Morning"! I don't want to give anything away, but I know you guys are going to be totally amazed. I know I was! I was on the set all day and shot a ton of video, so be on the lookout for that soon on Lee Ann's official site. Whenever we get word on a release date for the video I'll let everyone know. It was shot so beautifully, I can't wait to see the final edit!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey for me and I'll talk to you guys next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home