Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Signing My Life Away

Matt (from the There's More Where That Came From t shirt fame) also made these really great icons and a banner for people to use! You can use them on your websites, in your email signatures, or wherever you feel like using them. Thanks again Matt!!!





I've also got an AIM icon for everyone to use if you don't already have it. This is a great way for you to show your support for Lee Ann and "I May Hate Myself In the Morning"! To use any of these, make sure you save them to your computer by either right clicking on them or just dragging them to your desktop. Let's spread them all like halloween candy!

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger AG said...

If anyone has any graphics they want to post, just email them to me and I'll post them as they come in!

Alison

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger AG said...

My email (which can also be found on the right side of the site) is fanclub@leeannwomack.com

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home