Monday, December 13, 2004

Weekly Roundup

So sorry I haven't posted in a while! Things have been CRAZY busy around here with most of my time being consumed by going through all of the footage I shot in Dallas to start putting something together for you guys to see a "behind the scenes" of the video. I do have some fun things to mention though!


I got a XM radio over the weekend (which ROCKS!) and one of the first things I came across was this. Funny to see it all laid out on the radio like that!

If you are in the Nashville area tomorrow night, come on down to the Wildhorse Saloon and catch Lee Ann at the Parade of Pennies! Lee Ann will be performing along with Trace Adkins, David Lee Murphy, Blue Country, Craig Morgan and Josh Gracin. I'll be there too milling about, so if you see me there, stop and say hello!

There was also a nice blurb about Lee Ann today on CMT.com. Chet Flippo had some nice things to say, and it is good to see that everyone is getting as excited about the album as we are!

That's it for tonight, but I'll be back in the next few days to put up some of the great artwork you guys are sending in. Keep it up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home