Thursday, February 17, 2005

Items!

Lee Ann is a guest on Conan O'Brien tonight! I couldn't be more excited for her....Conan is my favorite late night show and always has the creme de la creme of musical guests. Night owls, be sure to catch it, and the rest of you early to bed folks like myself, there's always Thomas the TiVo or VCR. I believe Conan is on after Jay Leno on NBC.

I just want to send out a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you who went out and bought Lee Ann's new album, There's More Where That Came From. She had the best first week of her career and it is all because of you guys! Did you do anything special to promote the album? Then be sure to enter the album promo contest! Details at LeeAnnWomack.com....

What's your favorite song on the new record? Mine is hands down "Painless". When she says "and said take that", don't you just feel it?

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello if anybody missed The Conan O Brian show they can watch it on CNBC Friday Feb 18 2005 At 7 pm Eastern time . Lee Ann was just great. good morning Have a nice day

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is on too. Showing his stuff from teh Grammy red carpet. I will watch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home