Thursday, February 24, 2005

Mail Call!

If you've emailed me in the past bit, do not fear....I'm going to spend this afternoon cleaning out my inbox (currently at 91 messages....from the past 3-4 days) and cleaning off my desk. Well, I hope to get to my desk anyway. And I think a TON of those emails might be from Lee Ann. We'll see when I get down to it.

Many people have learned as my life has gone on that the best way to communicate with me is through email. I don't like talking on the phone, and my computer is usually on durning my waking hours. I'm thinking of getting a Blackberry or other sort of portable email device. Then I seriously won't be taking phone calls. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday. It is cold and gloomy here in Nashvegas. Hopefully that will change over the weekend. Anyone have big weekend plans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home