Monday, February 28, 2005

New Site!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a much needed relaxing weekend just puttering around the house. Did anyone catch the Oscars? I watched a bit...was really pulling for Laura Linney and Kate Winslet, both who lost. But one of my new favorite top 5 movies of all time, Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind, won for best screenplay so that was exciting. If you haven't seen that, run out today and rent it!

I posted it all over LAW.com, but we're putting up a brand spankin' new website today! For that to happen, the site has to come completely down for a few hours while the guys make the switch. But we should be back up and rockin' in a few hours, so stay tuned to us here for updates on that. I think you guys will really like the new site!

Stay tuned for updates!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Alison! I can't wait to see the new site!!!

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Alison! I can't wait to see the new site!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home