Monday, March 21, 2005

Hometown Waltz

Back to Monday again. I hope everyone had a good weekend! I spent my weekend painting my new digs. I'll be moving over the next week into a new house on the east side of Nashville and I'm very excited about that. I've been finding paint in some strange places though...

I can't remember if I wrote about it or not, but Lee Ann has a celebrity playlist on iTunes! If you are an iTunes user, be sure to check that out. That first song on there is really amazing. Can't beat a heartbreaking George Jones song! Lee Ann and I like to swap music back and forth from time to time. I actually owe her a huge amount of gratitude for turning me onto Rufus Wainwright. She came into the office one day, handed me one of his records and made me listen. He's made some of the most beautiful albums of the last few years. Poses and Want One are *amazing* albums. Check them out if you can! There's a song on Poses called "The Consort" which is so devastatingly beautiful. But not to turn this into the Rufus Wainwright blog.... :) LAW does have some great songs on her playlist so be sure to check that out.

Lee Ann will be playing at this year's CMA Music Festival! She'll be on the Thursday night show, and I'll pass along more info as I get it. Hopefully we'll have a dry night this time around, instead of the massive storm that hit last year. Since spring has officially begun, I'm preparing for what is usually a very stormy time around here. Fingers crossed that doesn't spill over to summer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home