Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Shoutout!

This must be the week for blogging about other artists! Sorry for that, but I just had to jump on here and give a *huge* recommendation for Miranda Lambert's new album called Kerosene. I got a copy of it yesterday and can't shut it off. There is a LAW connection here though....Lee Ann's husband Frank produced the album. Frank is a really amazing producer and has done some of my favorite records.

If you get a chance, do pick up Miranda's new album. She wrote every song on the record and it is just fantastic!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a chart update to share. I just saw today where IMHMITM is up one spot to #10 on the Billboard Top Country singles chart. :-)

I rather like the fact that Lee Ann debuted higher on the charts than many of the other recent releases, by far, including Chely Wright, Deana Carter, Jaime O'Neil, etc. ;-)

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I forgot to sign my post and I also apologize for any spelling errors.

Smartin271

 

Post a Comment

<< Home