Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sign Me Up!

If you didn't get the email from me earlier today, be sure to head on over to LeeAnnWomack.com and sign up for the mailing list! It is a great way to keep up to date on what is going on in the LAW world....I do like to send out quite frequent emails. I like to call them little bits of LAW Love. The mailing list form is down on the bottom of the main page at LAW.com.

Hope everyone is having a good week! It is still C O L D here in Nashville...I hear it snowed in some places overnight. Not good for me....I'm having to wear flip flops every day because I broke my pinky toe and can't get it into a shoe! My feet are oh so cold....

How is it in your neck of the woods?

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live Journal is awesome! :) http://dustin-soper.livejournal.com/ here hehe

It's the same as Alison mentioned since I'm in Nashy now. I CAN'T WAIT for summer! :)

Dustin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home