Friday, March 18, 2005

Slow Times

I know some of you have mentioned the speed of things around here and I wanted to address that. I use the web publishing tool called Blogger, and Blogger is owned by Google (I was actually using Blogger back in the day when it wasn't!). I read *A LOT* of blogs and other content based websites everyday, 97 to be exact, and Blogger Buzz is one of them. They mention that the speed issues related to Blogger in the past week have to do with not server space but actual electricity. Isn't that crazy? They're now trying to remedy the issue by adding more power to the building where the Blogger servers are housed. So things should be zipping along in no time.

We've had a slow week around here, but it has enabled me to get things done that I haven't been able to do in weeks, such as make fan club kits and finally get to all of those meet and greet requests. If you are a fan club member and going to see Lee Ann sometime this spring or summer, be sure to let me know so I can get you on the list for the show you'll be attending. If you aren't a fan club member, or will be with someone at the show who might want to join, I think we are going to be able to do our after show meet and greets for people who join the fan club at the shows. I'll get back to you on that if we are able to do it this go round.

Dale, I've got a t-shirt coming your way buddy! Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home