Wednesday, April 27, 2005

2005 Fan Club Party

I'm happy to announce that will will be having a fan club party this year! This year's party will be held at the historic Belcourt Theater in Hillsboro Village on Thursday, June 9 at 10am. Most of you might be familiar with Hillsboro Village not for the Belcourt, but for Pancake Pantry which sits across the street from the Belcourt. The Belcourt Theater is an amazing building. I myself actually go to quite a few movies and concerts there. A little known fact about the Belcourt...it was one of the first homes to the Grand Ole Opry from 1934-1936. Since the Belcourt is a movie house, we’re going to do this movie style! We’ll be serving movie snacks, sodas, and a movie reel featuring Lee Ann's videos and some behind the scenes moments. Lee Ann will take questions, do some acoustic songs as well as sign and take pictures with everyone. Cost this year will be $12 for members and $15 for non members (guests of members). If you would like to attend the party, please indicate how many members and non members will be attending, a check payable to "LAWFC" for the proper amount and a self addressed stamped envelope so that further information can be sent to you. Attendance this year will be limited to the first 200 applications I receive, so be sure to get them in ASAP. Please send them to:
LAWFC
PO Box 150841
Nashville, TN 37215

I really look forward to seeing all of you there this year!

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Now I see you, before I don't! ;-)

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, the good Fan Club parties happen to be on the same day I'll be in New York seeing Reba... oh well, I can be there in spirit! :)

-Dustin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home