Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Big Throwdown II

This summer, Lee Ann will be joining Toby Keith's tour Big Throwdown II for dates throughout the US. Also joining Toby and Lee Ann on the tour is Shooter Jennings, son of Waylon Jennings. A few dates have been announced and tickets for select shows are available in the tour section of LeeAnnWomack.com, with more to come soon. The tour kicks off June 10 in Charlotte, North Carolina and will run through the end of August. Stay tuned to LeeAnnWomack.com for more updates and added tour dates.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, she's doing tonight's show alone. I know this because I have tickets (and Alison PROMISED me that my m&g passes are at the will call desk)! Whoooohooooooooooo!!!

;-)

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooops, I forgot to sign my name again.

Smartin271

 

Post a Comment

<< Home