Monday, April 04, 2005

Fast And Furious

The first 3 shows of the tour are now under our belts. I talked to Lee Ann on Saturday (and by "talked" I mean via IM. High tech!!) and she said the shows were going really well, as were the after show meet and greets. From what I hear, we signed up 85 new fan club members at the shows over the weekend, 50 in Florida alone. That's fantastic! For those of you who are coming to shows and aren't fan club members at the moment, if time permits and we are allowed to do the after show meet and greets, you can sign up at the show and then meet Lee Ann backstage after the show. Pretty cool eh?

Where are we this week....Mt. Pleasant, Michigan; Joliet, Illinois; Evansville, Indiana and Milwaukee, Wisconsin. If you are going to be at any of those shows, we look forward to seeing you! If you were at any of the shows this past weekend, be sure to comment and let everyone know how the show was. I myself haven't seen the new show yet, but am planning on flying up to the Atlantic City show to take my parents and a few of their guests to the show. I can't wait to see the new songs live, I bet they sound great!

I just had a cavity filled this morning, so my mouth is half numb. Crazy how that feels!

4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be in Mt. Pleasant this Thursday. Everyone I've talked to that's been to the first three shows think it's great. I can't wait. :-)

Smartin271

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous :) Come to Australia Lee Ann!! Hehe

*dreams*

- Matt

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to USA Matt!! hehe


Dustin

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the up-date Alison, I'm gonna try to join the FC very soon, when I get money (=.

-CF

(btw, I just got a filling too today a while ago, numbness went away though ;) :P)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home