Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Fire Sale!

Ok folks, here's the deal. I'm going to list everything I've got up for sale here along with the sizes I have in stock. All T Shirts are $6 and the mouse pads are $4. There will be a flat shipping rate of $5 for all orders. To order, send a check or money order payable to "Lee Ann Womack Fan Club" along with a list of the items and sizes you would like to this address...

LAWFC
PO Box 150841
Nashville, TN 37215



Sizes available: M-XXL



Sizes available: M-XXL



Sizes available: S-M



Sizes available: Pink - M Blue S-L

Note: THESE RUN VERY SMALL!!




Sizes available: M

Note: THESE RUN VERY SMALL!!



Mousepad


Remember that I am a one woman operation so it might take a few weeks for me to process your order. I appreciate everyone's patience!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

OK, I'm sending in a request for two "I Hope You Dance" t-shirts, size medium for my two God-daughters. It's going to be in the same envelope I send my fan party ticket requests to. Don't lose them! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home