Monday, April 11, 2005

He Oughta Know That By Now

It's new single day! He Oughta Know That By Now should be hitting airwaves at a radio station near you. Heard it yet? Call your station and tell them how much you love it! Haven't heard it yet? Call them up and tell them you really want to hear it! I'm about to post video of LAW in the studio recording the song. Head over to LeeAnnWomack.com to check that out.

I'm hearing great things from the road! Thanks to everyone who is sharing their experiences from shows on the message boards at LAW.com. If you've been to a show and would like to share with others, please head on over to the LAW On the Road section to do so. And if you've taken any pictures at any of the shows that you'd like me to feature here, just zap them to me.

LAW will be a presenter tonight on the CMT Video Music Awards. I'm not exactly sure what time or what award she's presenting, so just be on the lookout for her! And for Dustin too, who has promised to sport his I May Hate Myself In the Morning tshirt in the pit at the show. If anyone else is going to the show, have fun!

Update: We have two pics in already. Thanks for sharing, and keep 'em coming!



5 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't heard it yet but have made requests to the six country stations I get to listen to every work day. Yes, I have a long commute to work and pull in stations from Saginaw, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Flint, and Detroit, MI. BTW, you've got mail in response to your request. ;-)

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, I'm going to have to sign up for automatic post naming. The previous was from Smartin271.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Alison.

Hey Dustin, have fun, that's great (and enjoy seeing Reba too :D).

Great pics!

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, Stephanie. I could have used some great inspiration like that when I was going through it. Maybe I wouldn't have taken 6 years to get my undergrad. ;-)

Good luck, much fun, but lots more learning in your college experience. It can be a really great thing, especially with inspiration like you're utilizing. :-)

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

seeing if this works

 

Post a Comment

<< Home