Friday, May 06, 2005

5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Does anyone remember that great scene in Wayne's World where they relocate their show to that soundstage and have to do the countdown, but Garth keeps mouthing the numbers and Wayne keeps nodding his head? I'm doubting that will happen to Lee Ann tonight, but that's the image I got in my head when I heard that the CMT special tonight is indeed *live!*. I hope you guys are planning on tuning in tonight at 9ET/8CT to CMT to catch the show. If you happen to miss it, check LAW.com for additional airdates this weekend.

Come back here tomorrow and we'll discuss it!

I've got some promo items (thanks Dustin!) for those of you who would like web tools for the new single. Spread the love!





2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

The movie was actually the original Wayne's World. The reason I know is that my two sons got their first exposure to the movie just last weekend. lol....what a wild and whacky ride THAT was. Imagine my embarrassment when they figured out what schwiiiiing meant.

Ugh :-(

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, can't wait for the concert!

Dustin, great job, I love the banners :D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home