Tuesday, May 31, 2005

And the Winner Is....

Patricia Hill! Congrats Patricia! And thanks to all of you who participated in the CMT.com message board contest. Just because the contest is over doesn't mean you guys should stop posting over there. Keep up all of your hard work, and remember I'm lurking over there. :) We'll have another contest sometime in mid summer (this time for an autographed vinyl!) so stay tuned for that.

LAW is going to be in the press at bit next week as we head into the Big Throwdown II tour. Tuesday, June 7 she will be on Access Hollywood doing a segment on fashion for the tour. The show is syndicated, but you can check here for showtimes and channels in your area. Wednesday, June 8 there will be a spread on the same shopping trip in Life & Style weekly. You can find Life & Style most places magazines are sold.

I was just doing my hourly rounds over at LAW.com and happened to pop into the photo section. The photo below gave me a good chuckle. Make sure you guys frequent the photos section...we're always adding new ones!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend. Was anyone successful in requesting He Oughta Know That By Now in a city they were traveling through?

13 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patricia, congrats to you! :D.

Thanks for the info Alison, cool pic of Lee Ann :D.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Patricia, that is awesome! :-) Don't forget, though, we've officially made it a LAWVE-in board, though, heeheehee.

I haven't been to CMT this afternoon so I'm not sure if it's taken off there yet or not, but if we get IMHMITM to #1 this week, it will be there for the fc party. Whooo hooooo, let's do it!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

YeeeeHAAAAAA!!! ;-) And Chris, keep going Bud, it'll happen. You'll see. Just don't give up because we're with you 110%, which IS possible by the way contrary to popular belief if measured by an agreed upon capacity stated before hand as the benchmark...oh nevermind, I'm starting to get sleepy again so I'll stop there. LOL Sleep tight everyone!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Softball? When and where? Can I play? ;-)

What's up with the bad morning, Dude? Talk to us here. Maybe we can do something else to help.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Patricia!

Aww thanks for the comments, Chris! :) I can't wait to meet you, too!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I wish we could stay longer but the timing of all the events is tricky. My oldest son becomes a teen on the 8th and his birthday party is the 11th and I wouldn't miss them for the world, even the whole LAWVE'n world. ;-)

We're flying in early Thursday morning and being picked up by my step-dad's cousin. He's offered to keep us at his place overnight so we'll be staying there. I don't actually know where it is, though. I have a feeling that this will be the first of many trips to Nashville in the future.

In regards to Miranda, I have not picked up the cd yet but plan to when I get back. They are playing her new single here and I've heard it more than HOKTBN. I do love the new song and will get the cd for sure. Charlie Talkin' is very enjoyable too. Miranda has a sweet voice!

Alright, that's about it for now so I'll check back later.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats,Patricia!! :) Too cool. :)
Very cool picture of LAW,Alison thanks for sharing that :)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Just say where and when, Chris, and I'll do everything I can to get us there. I LAWVE pancakes! ;-)

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Oh wow, I just LAWVE that mirrored image. Too cool!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Ooooh Ooooh pick me pick me....wait, are y'all too old to remember Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter? ish.....anywho, I'll be happy to give Lee Ann a hug for you, Patricia. If you know ANYONE else who can't go and wants me to hug Lee Ann for them too you just let me know, giggle.

TTYL, and thanks for the update, bad news or not. I think CMT gets to be way late on these types of things anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly announced that the hot new thing for Christmas next year is going to be Cabbage Patch Dolls or Tickle-Me-Elmo. ;-)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

BTW, MWAH is a kiss. ;-)

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Of course I would, Patricia, but I'm afraid I'll have to use my body. Wait, are you teasing me? Careful now, because I'm a sensitive kinda guy. ;-) MMMMMMMMWAH!!! *chuckle*

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Can I do something that might get me CLOSE to being arrested? heehee, DON'T WORRY ALISON, I AM JUST KIDDING! ;-)

Thanks again, Patricia, you're just the Sweetest. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home