Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Contest Time

I hope you guys caught Lee Ann's CMT special over the weekend....wasn't it great?!! CMT has their own little community over at CMT.com and we'd love it if you guys could join in over there on the discussion. There's plenty to talk about these days too!!! Not only did LAW just have her own CMT special, but she has a new single out (He Oughta Know That By Now), a video that is playing all the time (I May Hate Myself In the Morning) and a summer tour with Toby Keith and Shooter Jennings.

You guys know how much I love to give things away and this is no exception! If you watched Lee Ann's CMT special, I'm sure you saw the album covers that were hanging in the background. Well, we obtained the one that has Lee Ann's album cover and are going to give it away! Here's the deal....for every post you make on Lee Ann's message board at CMT.com, email me with a link to that post along with your CMT.com user name and I'll enter you into the random drawing for the poster (which Lee Ann will sign TO YOU! if you win). The contest will run until May 27. So get posting, and remember to email me with links to your posts!


http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/womack_lee_ann/message_board.jhtml

8 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

The CMT concert was most enjoyable and I intend on talking about it at CMT quite a bit. Also, I received my fanclub party passes and my fanclub packet. Thanks for sending everything. I am a VERY satisfied customer. ;-)

BTW, any idea when I might receive the two shirts I ordered for my god-daughters? Thanks.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger AG said...

Steve,

I hope to get the tshirts out sometime this week. As you can imagine, I'm running around like crazy these days!

Alison

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

WHAT! They're not out yet? You slacker, heeheeheeheehee...

Take your time........ ;-)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger AG said...

The link I posted still seems to take you to Lee Ann's message board, even after I cleared my cache. Doesn't matter really, just trying to help you guys out a bit.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

A CPA? Now that hurts....a little....well, not too much.... actually not really. Hmmmmm, OK, it's better than being called The Jerk! ;-)

*whoooosh...kiss* *whoooosh...kiss*

There ya go, Alison. Hope you enjoyed getting smacked by 'em as much as I did blowin' em. ;-)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Hey Chris, I totally agree on the picture. It doesn't look like a natural smile, does it? To me, her eyes speak volumes about how tiring the shoot must have been. She is gorgeous and that shot just doesn't do her justice.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they'd air the special in Australia. LOL

Can anyone make an MPG? Haha

- Matt

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I agree with Chris. Tell us what to do so our efforts won't be wasted. Is there something specific we could do to be more effective? Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home