Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dot Blogspot Dot Com

I just saw a hilarious spot about blogs on The Daily Show. Cable news seems to have realized all of a sudden that blogs are a big deal (even though Blogger and other forms of blogging have been around since 98ish). The report got me thinking....what do you think about blogs? Do you like reading this one? Feel like it is an informative (yet informal) place to receive information? Any other artists you know of have blogs? Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's one of the best ideas I've seen on any artists' site, it's cool to be up-dated on LAW Stuff, even if it is about other things :P. I hope we get some more Lee Ann posts from herself or audio ones, those were cool.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Not having this blog would be a shame. I like coming here and it's one of the first places I go when I log on in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home