Friday, May 27, 2005

Food For Thought

Are any of you traveling over the weekend? If so, maybe you could take the numbers to radio stations of cities you'll be passing through and request He Oughta Know That By Now while you are on the road. It might make a good story for radio too! "I was just traveling through, listening to your station, and would love it if you would play He Oughta Know That By Now by Lee Ann Womack....". Easiest way to find a station would be to google the name of the city and then "country radio station". If you have trouble finding one, let me know and I'll help you track it down.

If you are traveling this weekend, be safe! Going anywhere good? Let us know! I'm just hanging in Nashville for the weekend....got more movies to watch (Meet the Fockers, The Motorcycle Diaries, still gotta get around to What the &$%# Do We Know?), yardwork to do, hope to make it to the Belcourt for a film, and my roommate and I are going out to photograph old neon signs around town. Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

(P.S - Does anyone else have the new Coldplay single, Speed Of Sound, in their head? GREAT song, but I can't stop singing it! ARGH!)

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Well, I am no help here because I stayed put, but I did do lots of requesting and got at least one play out of the deal. I'm afraid I'm no help with the other music or movies. Thanks for the well-wishes, Chris. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home