Friday, May 13, 2005

Here I Am

I'm just about to walk out the door (to a much needed weekend!) but wanted to say hello to those of you who have demanded it today. :) LAW has me very busy on a few projects, but I'm still here. I finished a new video for LAW.com today, it will be up as soon as I finish coding it. I hope you guys like it!

I also picked up the prize for the CMT contest today. We had to get it out of the back of LAW's trunk before this weird heat wave warped it to bits. But I have it in my possession now, so get posting you guys!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I've got two concerts lined up this weekend so I'm pretty excited about getting out and seeing some live music. Have a good one guys!

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Hey Alison, we know you're busy so just keep on doing what you're doing because you're doing just fine.

BTW, Chris is almost single-handedly keeping the CMT message board busy so I think you should give him some extra credit in the drawing. ;-)

Also, please let us know what exactly we can do to be more effective in helping to get He Oughta Know That By Now played on the radio. We're requesting like mad but is there anything we could do to help? Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home