Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tune In Live!

Tonight is the big night! Be sure to tune in to CBS tonight at 8ET/7CT for the Academy Of Country Music Awards. Not only will Lee Ann be performing "I May Hate Myself In the Morning", but she is up for Female Vocalist Of the Year as well as Single and Song Of the Year for "I May Hate Myself In the Morning". Keep your fingers crossed for her!

I've decided to live blog the awards tonight, so be sure to check back here throughout the show. And for you west coasters out there, just a heads up that I'm doing so in case you don't want to spoil yourself for the show.

Go LAW!

3 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Reba awesome?! :)

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG the ULTIMATE female singer is there tonight... BARBARA MANDRELL! I'm so excited, I wish she'd get back to singing!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Holycow! I have a lot of catch up to do. ;-)

Hey, a quick note about my first concert ever when I was a young pup. My Mom was working as an office assistant in an ice arena in Westland, MI (where Josh Gracin is from....more on him at a later date). For some reason they put on a concert showcasing Barbara Mandrell with Oak Ridge Boys Opening. I could only get into Sleeping Single In A Double Bed and Elvira. However, that was a precursor of good country things to come, once I got past my immaturity, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home