Monday, May 16, 2005

What's Going On In Your World?

I hope that you're doing fine. It was a really fantastic weekend here in the ol' Nashvegas. The weather was glorious, I saw 2 of my favorite artists back to back (The Decemberists and Patty Griffin) and feel refuled and ready to make the charge towards Fan Fair. Or is it CMA Country Music Festival? I don't like the name change. Isn't it just confusing for everyone?

The new video is up at LAW.com. Head on over and let me know what you think about it. It has clips from the road from the past month or so. I had a blast putting it together. Hope you enjoy it as well.

As most of you know, Lee Ann will be performing "I May Hate Myself In the Morning" on the ACM Awards tomorrow night on CBS. She's also up for Female Vocalist of the Year, as well as Single and Song of the Year. Keep your fingers crossed!

My email box is chock full again (115 messages!!!!) so if I owe you email, its coming soon. I hope to plow through it all this afternoon. Enjoy your Monday!

3 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

My world consists of work and baseball right now. Our team won its first game last night and my youngest son won two of three Pepsi pitch, hit, and run competitions over the w/e. One more stop and if he wins, he gets to go to Comerica Park to compete in the All Star Game. ;-)

Nashvegas? LOL....that was a good one. Can't wait till tonight. Rock on, Lee Ann. I will Surrender to the LAW as soon as possible. :p

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Thanks, Chris. I love you too, man!

Re: the videos, I think the new one naturally lasts about half the song. It is awesome, though. Lots of clips from the show I went to I'm sure of that.

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Patty so much. Did she sing "Not Alone"? Love it :)

- Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home