Thursday, May 19, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzz....

I went to see a midnight showing of Star Wars last night and didn't get to sleep til 4am. Thankfully I've been running around with Lee Ann's Mom all day, but now that I've sat down at the computer to check email and chat with you guys, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I might watch The OC tonight and promptly pass out for 12 hours. Why can't George Lucas schedule these on a non school night?!!!

Everyone be sure to RUN!!! over and see the awesome player that Dustin put together. Included in it is a website with many radio station phone numbers and other web tools. Great work Dustin! I know I speak for everyone when I say it is much appreciated.

Have you called your favorite radio station(s) today and requested He Oughta Know That By Now?

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Thanks, Chris, backatcha! ;-)

Dustin, your awesome site is exactly what I was asking about as far as what we could do more to help spread the LAW've.

I need to help update some phone numbers, though, if that's even possible on your end. There are some Detroit numbers that were changed at LEAST five years ago. Is the list something you can update or is it an MCA issue? Either way, your work is much appreciated by dedicated LAW fans and your talent is inspiring.

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments guys! Be sure to pass this along to your friends who may not have heard the song yet.

I don't know how to update those radio station numbers. I bet Miss Alison could get ahold of Emmie or someone in the Marketing department over at MCA and find out, I don't know.

I found an updated list of radio stations (from another artist's website) and will change that flash sometime soon to reflect that, but right now it's at http://dustin.sogd.com/images/life/law/radio.shtml for your use.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison's busy, like she said in a post a couple of days ago LAW had her working on some projects. She'll post when she has time, I'm sure. ;) Maybe she's busy on the phone calling radio stations to request the single? hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home