Monday, June 06, 2005

3, 2, 1....

So just 3 days til the pary eh? I haven't been sleeping much lately...very nervous about making sure everything goes off without a hitch and that everyone has the best possible time. I've thrown larger parties before (I had to help do a party for 600 once, and spent the entire 5 hour party on the verge of vomiting!), but you guys are a very special bunch and I want to make sure you have the time of your lives.

I've got some very cool news though for those of you who want to join us but can't. XM Radio will be at the party, recording it to be played on the air on Friday, June 10 at 2pm ET/1 CT on XM channel 16. How cool is that? For those of you who aren't XM subscribers, you can get a 3 day trial free so that you can stream the party right on your comptuer (audio only). Here's to hoping the XM gusy edit out my voice before they broadcast!

2 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

You are NOT a goob! You have your very own and awesome LAW website. I don't! I have an MBA in Technology Management and I don't understand XM Satelite. Belive me Patricia, you are NOT a goob. ;-)

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Anything you can goob, I can goob better! I can goob anything better than you!

Yes I can, Yes I can, Yes I can.... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home