Monday, June 06, 2005

Blogger Meetup

Would anyone be interested in having a blogger meetup (with yours truly) while you are in town for fan fair? Let me know.

Update: Dustin and Chris are putting something together for a Wednesday night dinner. It is going to be a focus group kind of atmophere....we'll be talking "business"! :) Let one of those guys know if you are wanting to come.

Update 2: I won't be able to make it to the meetup (have a friend coming in for Bonaroo earlier than expected) but I'll still help everyone get together that would like to.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I think it is WAY cool and I'll be with you in spirit. Then, I'll see you bright and early the next day. We're still up for pancakes if you let me know when and where. I am pretty sure we'll be in Nashville proper no later than 8:30 AM. It helps that we're coming from an EST zone. :-)

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I HAVE been voting once a day and I'm SO glad the results are showing something very positive there. Yeeeehaaaaaaa!!! Hey, let's do the pancakes then! How cool would THAT be, Yeeeeehaaaaaaaa part deux!!! ;-)

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I'm looking at my e-ticket and it says 7:30 AM. Not bad for leaving Detroit at 7:08 AM, eh? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home