Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day everyone!

It's just past 12 and I'm still lounging around in my jammies, but I wanted to stop in for a second to talk about local internet countdowns. Does your local radio station have an internet countdown? Well if so, please post a link to it here so that we can all come together and vote for "He Oughta Know That By Now" all across the country. If your station does happen to have an internet countdown, would you post the link here? If you don't know if they have one or not, would you mind taking a second to look? If we all come together and get behind this song, we'll get it to number 1 in no time!

A big happy father's day to Steve and all the other dads out there. Make sure you call your dad and give him some love on this day that they deserve.

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Here are the Nashville stations:

"The Wolf" in Nashville has a "Music Test" and LAW is in the test, so you can take it at: http://www.radiotraks.com/

I know this isn't a countdown, but you can request the song on WSIX's "E-Meal" lunch time show here: http://www.wsix.com/emeals.html

103.3 FM-WKDF in Nashville dosn't even have it in their playlist so we need to do something about that, I think.

Dustin

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello nice pictures i was looking at you take pictures outdoor too just wonder take care bye

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes, Alison. It turned out to be an interesting day to say the least and I appreciate your thoughtfullness even more as a result. ;-)

Hey everybody, is there anyone who could organize all these links into a daily checksheet of some sort. I would if I could but I can't(at the moment) so I won't but will work toward reaching all if there's something I can work from. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home