Friday, June 17, 2005

A Rock And A Hard Place

The LAW's show at the Hard Rock Cafe here in Nashville last night was absolutely fantastic. I think it was the best I have ever heard her sound, and the crowd just ate it up. The *entire* room got into I May Hate Myself In the Morning and even finished a chorus or two. It was so fantastic I got the chills!

Thanks to Dustin's roommate for submitting this photo. I myself snapped about 180 photos, but only about 5 of them came out, for the stage was only lit in red and didn't photograph well at all. Thanks also to everyone who came out to the show...you guys made it an incredible night! How much do I love my job?!!

4 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! She looks incredible :D. Thanks.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Lee Ann looks Beautiful. :-)

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison, I'd die to have your job. I'd do anything. You're the luckiest person in the world, u know that:) LAW looks so stunning in these pics. It looks like she's having so much fun. But I do feel bad that she barely gets to spend time with her kids. I know she uses this webcam thing to see them, but it's not the same. I really admire LAW for giving all that up to make her fans happy. She is just so humble and loveable. She should know that her fans love her more than she might think. She's amazing and I'm glad God put such a person into this world. She is such a blessing to us all. I LOVE her so much:) I can't wait for the day I see her live in concert. I don't know when that will happen, but when it does I'll be psyched! I can't wait!!!

I LOVE YOU LAW!!!!

You have the best fans in the world. And we've got the best country artist to labor our LAWV to.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you all had fun!!! I always love to hear Lee Ann.... She's my girl!!!

Dolly ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home