Monday, June 20, 2005

Tennessee River

Thanks to a link on the LeeAnnWomack.com message boards, I've been digging up some links for radio stations in Tennessee. Hopefully we can do this for all 50 states and have a comprehensive database of all the places for you to request He Oughta Know That By Now

WIVK, Knoxville: Email Alison of the morning show.
WGKX, Memphis: Rate the song, Music advisory
WSIX, Nashville: Lunchtime requests
WKDF, Nashville: Email Becca, middays.
WSM, Nashville: Take the music test, make a request

Phew! More in a bit....

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Hey, Chris gave me some great info on links at his awesome site and at Patricia's awesome site too. One database, though, would be so cool, efficient, and quite effective, in my opinion. Two thumbs WAY up on the work everyone is doing. I'm kinda feeling that I need to pull some more of my weight and I'll be working on correcting that shortly. As work on the second quarter comes to a close (I'm sure Chris can WAY relate), time will be more free for me after the first. Rock on Dudes and Dudettes! ;-)

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

You can count on it, Tricia. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home