Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Join Now!

Sorry I was a slacker on posting while on the road guys. We were actually pretty busy and time just flew by. I did shoot a lot of video for LAW.com however, and that will all start cropping up in the next few days. I was also keeping a big journal for a special edition of the fan club newsletter. My road journal can only be found in the fan club newsletter so if you aren't a member of the fan club, visit the fan club section of LAW.com and join now!

My computer is acting funny (I've got like 12 programs running) so I better reboot. He Oughta Know That By Now seems to be climbing up the charts! Have you requested it today?

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the "on the road" videos!

Those are just great! :)

~Chris~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home