Tuesday, July 05, 2005

July, July!



I hope all of you out there had a safe and happy holiday weekend. I had a very busy weekend at home in Houston (aren't vacations supposed to be relaxing?!!) where we dashed around from function to function so much so that I'm only operating on 3 hours sleep today. If only it hadn't taken 2 hours to drive home from the fireworks show last night...

If any of you traveled over the weekend, did you hear He Oughta Know That By Now on the radio as you were passing through a city? Let us know!

One more thing before I dash...I hope you guys are keeping up with all the wild times at LeeAnnWomack.com. Lee Ann seems to be updating her diary every .5 seconds and I just tossed up a new video in the video section. Should I post my personal list of song to throw down to?

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fireworks! I love the picture. I had a great 4th and I got to go to the beach. It was very relaxing and beautiful except for the disgusting water which was brown, greenish, and reddish.Ppl swam in there!? Yuck! The fireworks in my neighborhood were really nice but annoying at times. Non-stop racket I tell ya:)

Alison, I hope you get some more time to relax.

I have been keeping up with Lee Ann's diary entries. I love them all! She is so hilarious and sweet:)

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW PLACE TO VOTE

W A Y Z 104.7FM Hot 9 @ 9

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great 4th! Hope you have time to relax :) My weekend was wonderful and even more excellent by seeing LAW Saturday!! :) She was amazing as always :) The whole concert rocked!! I kept hearing HOKTBN of course mostly because they were playing all her hits on the way to the concert and after. :) They have been playing her more now which is fantastic!! :)

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Wow, sounds like y'all had a great time. I'm glad for that! I had one too but got burned to a crisp yesterday trying to power wash my deck. Major ugh!

Anyway, it was great to hear HOKTBN on Lon Helton's top 30 countdown Sunday night on a station that's never played that before. I'll be following up with requests today, BIG TIME! ;-)

Heading over to LAW.com to check out the interesting diary entries and video, yeeeeehaaaaaa!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home