Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ok, Seriously....

First off, I want to send my condolences to those in London who were affected by the terrorist attacks today. I've been there many times, have friends there and hope everyone is ok. As someone who was living in NYC during 9/11, I can imagine that Londoners are having a hard time grasping what happened today. Please keep all of them in your thoughts and prayers.

Once again, my inbox skyrockets into the triple digits. Maybe I need to attend some sort of inbox support group. Here's the method to my madness...since I have my fingers in so many cookie jars, my inbox is about the only unified thing I have to remind me of all of the things I have to do. A running to do list if you will. The problem is, I have a bad habit of not deleting emails after I've done a task. I'm an email packrat! I know I have some emails from a few of you, and I'm going to get to them today (hopefully!). If you don't get a prompt response from me on emails, that doesn't mean I'm not going to answer. You guys are my top priority....always remember that!

Have you heard He Oughta Know That By Now on the radio today?

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Amen to our prayers and thoughts being with those in London and elsewhere affected by terrorism. I cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like.

I have not heard HOKTBN on radio yet, but the day is not over and I've requested it on four different stations. Hopefully, they'll play it on my commute home.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Oh, and Alison, keep up the good work and don't you fret about the e-mail timeliness. You know we LAWVE ya so keep on truckin'! ;-)

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for everyone who lost a loved one in the terrorist attack in London today. I really cannot imagine how they feel right now. It almost brings a tear to my eye:( I just ask that God bless all of them and take care of the innocent people over there.

And to think, a human being can do all that. It's sick.

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so terribly awful and unbelievable. so so so wrong.

I heard the single today twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home