Thursday, July 14, 2005

Radio Cure

[Ed note: I started writing this at 12:15 and now it is 5pm and I'm just sitting down to finish it. Talk about ADD!]

With the gracious help of Dustin, I put together a comprehensive database to help you find your local radio station contact information. Now everyone will be able to find their local station in one easy place. I hope it helps you guys...let me know if you have anything to add to it.

Looks like the LAW's computer is officially dead. Keep checking the diary section of LAW.com for more info...

4 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! And it really helps a lot. Good job you guys!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Amazing guys, this stuff is truly top-notch. ;-)

BTW, is there a procedure yet for adding or changing information on here? The reason I ask is that the local fans could provide updated information in some sort of organized manner if you're interested. Let me know, Alison or Dustin. Thanks.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can E-Mail Alison (fanclub@leeannwomack.com) and she will get that changed.

Dustin

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Alison & Dustin!!!

you guys forgot http://www.k99.com/ (KUAD 99.1)for Colorado :). They play the song :). Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home