Friday, July 08, 2005

Super Hero This!

That Lee Ann is a "blogging" (read: diary writin') fool! I call it blogging because blogging is a MUCH more hip word, and she must be as hip as possible. If you haven't read her latest ramblings, head on over to the diary section and check it out.

I wanted to have my own "songs to throw down to" list, but since I'm me, I'm gonna do them with a twist. Since my entire life is dictated by the search option in iTunes (I'll just pop in a word and any song containing that word pops up), and since we're sticking with the "Country Music Superheros" theme, I popped "super" into the search box. Here's the highlights....or songs to "throw dizown to"....

Ben Folds - Rent A Cop (from the Super D EP)
Dolly Parton - Jolene (from the album Dolly Parton: Super Hits)
Mogwai - Superheros of BMX
Oasis - Supersonic
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Stone Temple Pilots - Silvergun Superman
Supergrass - Pumping On Your Stereo
The Verve - She's A Superstar
matt pond PA- Champagne Supernova

Those of you going to see the LAW in Cleveland, DC and Scranton this weekend, have a great time! To the rest of you, I'll be back with more Monday. Enjoy the heat everyone!

3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the titles of these Lee Ann songs would be appropriate for the theme song for the Country Music Superheroes.

"Surrender"

"He'll Be Back" (I can picture Lee Ann saying "I'll Be Back!" just like Arnold. lol!

"Ashes By Now"

Yeah, that sounds good. But Lee Ann's team needs a theme song.

...How about that Superman song?
How does it go again?

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Ann makes such a sweet humble mother. And you've gotta love her for being so down to earth and the coolest mommy ever!

That would be cool to have Lee Ann as a mom. That way it wouldn't be embarrassing. hehe

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's too funny :) Gotta love LAW. Have a GREAT weekend,everyone!! Have some fun in the sun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home