Monday, July 11, 2005

This Is Shooter's Tour!

So in LAW's latest diary entry, she claims that Shooter recommended Team America, World Police to her. I beg to differ LAW! Remember a little outing for my birthday this year (and if you haven't read LAW's diary account of my birthday last year, let's just say a certain country music superstar got carded, forgot her ID at home and wasn't allowed inside!) and I was going on and on to you about how much you should watch it? Oh how soon we forget! Maybe I need to change my name to "Shooter" and then you'll listen? I kid, I kid. I guess she must have "thrown down" one too many times and forgot. As much as I "threw down" the night of my birthday, I'm surprised I remember that little tidbit.

Speaking of Shooter, do we have any Happy Gilmore fans out there? I keep telling people that as soon as I go out on the road and start to "throw down", my favorite phrase is going to be, "THIS IS SHOOTER'S TOUR!" It's only a matter of time, really. Just a heads up folks.

It might be time to get really creative on how to let the world know how great LAW and He Oughta Know That By Now is. Any ideas?

3 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

LAW Oughta Know By Now that all she needs to do to stay on top on things is listen to her assistant and fans. It looks like Alison has the movies covered as do I the birthdays, thankyouverymuch. ;-)

Missed everybody over the w/e, had some fun of my own at a free Billy Currington/Darryl Worley/awesome fireworks display on Friday night. I've been working on resting up ever since. Take care y'all. ;-)

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I fully acknowledge that all y'all might find this "crazy" talk, BUT, Lee Ann's diary from the road makes me feel even a little MORE blessed that I lead the boring life I do. ;-)

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, the last post was from me but something haywire is going on with the sign-in page so it went anonymously. Hmmmmm?

~Smartin271

 

Post a Comment

<< Home