Thursday, July 21, 2005

We're Podcasting!

this is an audio post - click to play
Here is the link (http://audblog.com/media/38639/rss.xml) to put into iTunes (make sure you upgrade to iTunes 4.9!). Once you are in iTunes, just got to "Advanced" then go to "subscribe to podcast" and you can copy and paste that link into the field. Then you'll be good to go! iTunes updates itself every time there is a new podcast that you've subscribed to and you can listen to, keep or delete at your leasure. Happy listening!

I hope to bring you guys tons of info from the road. If you are coming to the shows in Darien Lakes or Homdel, we'll see you there!

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do i get it? that link isnt working....

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris! You don't have an iPod?!I have a pink one and it can hold like 1000 songs, and thats A LOT.It's always so hard to choose which song to listen to but at least I have all my LAW albums on there. They are pretty expensive though. But I think it's worth it. So, yeah, Chris you better hurry before the world passes you by:)

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. iPod's make life easier. You don't need to be carying around all those cd's everywhere. I'm running out of room in mine.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't download songs from iTunes either. But I do transfer the songs from my cd's into my iPod.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home