Thursday, July 28, 2005

Young And Sweet

From the lack of comments here and on LAW.com's message boards, I take it you guys haven't been frequenting the video section of LAW.com. You just might want to run on over there and check it out. There is new stuff up now, and tons more coming in the days to come. The latest video up is a personal favorite of mine. What do you think of it?

Also, I just reminded the LAW to write a new diary entry, and I think she's doing that now. She also wanted me to write one about my trip out, so be on the lookout for that too in the coming days!

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Can't wait for both of those!

And I check the video section everyday, along with the diary and photos sections.

Great job on the site:)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Hi Gang, sorry for my absence but I took the family to the Upper Pennisula of Michigan and we just got back. I'll catch up ASAP and start posting again just as soon as I can. ;-) Can't wait to see the vids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home