Friday, August 19, 2005

Happy Birthday Boss!

A big happy birthday goes out to the boss today! I busted my cellphone yesterday trying to carry way too many things into the house, so a new one is on order and I have no way to send a happy birthday text message. Happy birthday email it is. I also put together some HILARIOUS artwork for her birthday cake, and I'm hoping someone will take a picture of it for the website. Picture cakes...seriously, what will they come up with next. I hope they let the LAW eat her own head. Heh.

LAW was a bit under the weather this week, so I hope she's feeling better now. To those of you going to shows this weekend, have fun!

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the LAW will have an awesome birthday! I don't think she'll be under the weather after she sees that cake!I'm sure its great. lol

Happy Birthday to the one and only LAW!!!:)

 
At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest One and Only, I hope you are feeling better and I hope you had a blast on your birthday. Lots of ice cream and cake, eh!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with both of you. I would love to hear another audio post from the LAW:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home