Friday, August 12, 2005

The Lazy Librarian's Son

Post title taken from a friend's band called The Foxymorons. Great name, great band. Check them out.

Man, what a lazy Friday. I've been a lazy poster, and the folks at Yahoo! (good natured ribbing since I have a friend who works there) are lazy coders. More about that in a minute though. Sorry for not posting much this week...it was crazy getting everyone ready for the longest run of the tour, and I fell a bit behind. The whole camp is now out in California playing shows, so if you are in the area, be sure to snatch up some tickets and head over there.

The LAW along with Keith Urban will be announcing the final nominees for the 2005 CMA's on September 7 in New York City. Fingers crossed that LAW calls out her own name more than a few times!

If you'd like to see some exclusive videos (and are on a PC), head on over to Yahoo!'s SBC Blue Room for some interviews with LAW. Since the site is awesomely all in flash, I can't directly link you to the videos but if you go to the main page, roll over the box that says "interviews" and you'll be able to tab down to LAW's name. Note that the videos won't work on a Mac or in Linux....a beef I've had with Yahoo!'s lazy coders for a while now (in good fun of course). If you can view them though, happy viewing

2 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw the Blue Room Interviews. They ROCK!!! The reason why Lee Ann can't find up tempo songs is because she is reserved. LOL!!! I liked what she said about today's music and hip hop. I can't listen to it, either. I like old school hip hop.

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Lee Ann calls her own name out five times for the final CMA nominations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home