Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yikes!

Where the heck have I been? Even I don't know. I got hired to do a big 2 month freelance project which has been consuming all non LAW hours (the few of them that there are ;)). I also have a new TV obsession....The Gilmore Girls. Aaaak! Great show! Highly recommended.

Hmmm....there's a point here, I think. I've got a new diary entry up for those who haven't read it. The Toby tour is winding down...just 6 shows left to go. I brought this to Lee Ann's attention today, so hopefully she'll write a few more diary entries before the end of the run. Also, don't forget LAW's birthday on Friday! If any of you are going to the show in Vegas, be sure to wish her a good one!

4 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Yay, I think I saw the diary entry first and commented on its humor. Hope I wasn't out of line. ;-)

I've never even heard of The Gilmore Girls. Hmmmmmmm

You too have a great week Chris. I miss ya Buddy but I know it's been busy all over. We'll get it together again, though. Maybe during a fall concert when the LAW adds more shows (hope hope hope). ;-)

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never watched the Gilmore Girls. Is it an old show?

Anyways, I wanna wish the LAW a big Happy Birthday!

Hope all of you guys have a good week as well:)

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never watched The Gilmore Girls. I don't watch too much primetime TV with me working the graveyard shift. I'm sleeping. The happiest of birthdays to you Lee Ann. Blow them away in Vegas.

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for the LAW to come back to the windy city..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home