Thursday, September 08, 2005

Human Behavior

I have a lot of things to talk about today, but I wanted to get something out of the way first. Last night when I finally tracked Lee Ann down to tell her congrats (around midnight! she never stops!), she congratulated me as well, saying that the nominations are as much mine as they are her's. If anything shows what a great person the LAW is, that certainly does. Nice, eh?

Ok, let's get down to business. Since there is so much going on, I'm going to bullet this out. You know how much I like it!

-The press release I put excerpts up on here yesterday has run at just about every major online entertainment portal. I'm even getting IMs from friends in LA who say they came across it every 5 seconds. Great to see all the exposure!

-This year for the first time ever, fans will be able to purchase tickets to the CMA's. Tickets are $250 a piece, and are available through Ticketmaster starting September 17. There will be other various activities going on that week so if you've always wanted to visit NYC, this would be the week to go and take it all in. And take it from me (a former NYC resident!), you'll have a blast.

-The CMT 100 Greatest Duets show will air on September 17. I can't say yet who LAW sings with or what she sings, but she does sing 2 songs. Tease, I know! I've also got a great prize to give away from the show. Stay tuned for details.

-LAW wrote a diary entry last night while we were talking, and it is posted now. Sounds like even though she isn't feeling 100%, she's still having a good time. I'm picturing her and Aubrie on the front row at a fashion show, and laughing out loud.

That's all for today's installment of "Crazy Busy Week!". Join us next week after we catch our breath and recap all of the excitement surrounding the CMA nominations.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess the "lucky" ones who attended that show will have to hush themselves....It was nice seeing LAW that night....She looked stunning :-)

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be nice to attend the CMA's in NYC. I have family in Queens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home