Thursday, September 22, 2005

Last Chance Honey

This may be our last chance to get He Oughta Know That By Now up the charts. I think the song might be losing a bit of steam, which is where you guys come in. Call and email your local stations, as well as get the vote out as hard as possible over the weekend. I know you guys can do it....you've done it for months on end. I'll let you know where we stand on Tuesday.

I'm off first thing in the morning for something I haven't had in a VERY long time...a vacation! Headed to Austin for 3 days to enjoy a ton of great must at the Austin City Limits Music Festival. Have a good weekend everyone! Request! Request! Request!

1 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I am still voting and will commit to intensifying my efforts this weekend.

Alison, what in the world are you doing going into the teeth of all that traffic? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home