Thursday, October 20, 2005

4 Weeks And 1 Video Shoot Ago



The moment is almost here....the video for 20 Years And 2 Husbands Ago is set to debut on CMT sometime next week. "Sometime next week!!," you say, "Dang you Alison! Be a little more vauge!". Sorry folks. :) That's all the info they'll let me have. Whenever I get an exact debut day and time, you guys will be the first to know. Just think that in the next 7 to 8 days you'll have seen seen the video! I've actually already seen it, and you guys will *not* be dissapointed. Trust me, it is worth the wait.


Minute Maid park on Saturday before Game 3

I hate to deviate from the LAW, but I have to address the Astros going to the world series! In fact, LAW addressed it too. I'm not even sure if she knew baseball was still going on, but I was talking to her about work after the game and she is pretty fired up for me, the city of Houston and the state of Texas. Her husband, Frank, is also a native Houstonian and I'm sure is pretty fired up himself. I've been waiting for this day for 20+ years, so it is pretty thrilling. Go 'Stros!


My brother and I taking in Game 3 in Houston, very nervous!

5 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Aubrie in that picture above?

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

That's awesome, Alison. Thanks so much for sharing everything. Phil Garner was a great mgr while with the Tigers. Unfortunately, I think he was under the impression that he was going to manage major league players while here. ;-) Go 'Stros!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that is Aubrie.

I'm so excited about the video next week!

That blue outfit compliments those beautiful blue eyes she has!I can already tell, it's gonna be a good one.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow can't wait to see it!! Beautiful picture there wow LOOOVE LAW's shirt wow :)

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO WHITE SOX! WHOO HOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home