Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Almost Famous

There's a great interview with LAW on RollingStone.Com. A different approach in interview styles than we've seen in the past, and it turned out to be a very candid chat. I love that she threw Nelly's Country Grammar in there. That was a popular one in Camp LAW back in the day. Even a two year old Anna would get in on the act and "raise the roof".

And for those of you who wonder what we bop around on the bus to, you might want to download Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. I don't know if I agree with the LAW that it would make a good country song, but it is fun to dance around to.

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read that yesterday! I loved the paragraph about what they play on country radio! GO LAW!

I don't agree about Don't Cha *Gross*. I would much rather rock out to some Since U Been Gone or Behind These Hazel Eyes if I am going to turn to that format.

I would love to hear law do a country version Don't Cha at the next fan club party. There ya go LAW it's a challenge! *wink*

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the Siince U Been Gone and Behind These Hazel Eyes. I'm not into hip hop and rap. Anyways, I did enjoy reading that interview with Lee Ann. A different one indeed compared to her other interviews.

I LOVE how Lee Ann is so down to earth!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Hey, it's all good. I feel terrible about how she felt making SWLB, though. I had NO idea. The music all sounded top notch to me. But what do I know? I guess I do know I could do a pretty darn good Track #8 from that album all by myself right about now.

Well, good nightly tidings, all.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

You don't know me....
But I know who you are....
Mind if I sit down....

Signed,

The Fool ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home