Friday, October 14, 2005

The Show Must Go On!!



There are a few great new shows that have been added to the schedule for fall/winter. The biggest, in my opinion anyway, is a show at New York City's famous Bowery Ballroom with the one and only Shooter Jennings on November 14. Tickets are still available and there will be plenty of room at the meet and greet at the show for fan club members. If you are going to be in NYC for the CMA's or would just like to go into the city and take in a great show, it promises to be a heck of an evening! I've been to the Bowery Ballroom many times and it is a great place to see a show.

For those of you in the Vegas area, or anyone looking for the perfect winter vacation, LAW has two shows at the Mirage hotel December 9 and 10. Tickets can be purchased through the Mirage.

There are still tickets available to this year's CMA Awards for those who would like to attend. Lee Ann will be performing on this year's show and coupled with the show the night before at the Bowery, it would make for a great trip to New York City.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Thanks for the info, Alison. I'll add it to the list of my "Lotto fantasies."

;-)

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Well, I rather enjoy it at times. However, my wife swears she's heard me oink once or twice too.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home