Monday, October 24, 2005

This Is Pretty Much The Best Video Ever

The video for 20 Years And 2 Husbands Ago can now be streamed in its entirety at Lee Ann's video page at CMT.com. After you see the video, be sure to go over to her message board at CMT.com and let everyone know what you think. I really think this might be the best video she's ever done. And how about Aubrie? She's growing up so fast!

I just put a new diary entry up and I love this one! I knew I had got Aubrie hooked on my current favorite tv show (and probably top 5 ever) but I had no idea the LAW was into it too. Funny. If you aren't watching this show, you should be. This season (already in its 6th) is a bit slow, but is picking up. All of the other seasons can be found on dvd (except for season 5, coming soon) and I just can't say enough good things about it. Tuesday nights at 8ET on The WB. [/End gushing praise.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home