Monday, November 28, 2005

The Decemberists

Can you believe it is almost December? What a crazy and fun year it has been. I hope all of you had an awesome Thanksgiving. I spent the extended weekend in Nashville doing a charity run, eating way too much and taking care of the newest editions to the Womack family.

Back to the grindstone now as we concentrate on the new single, Twenty Years And Two Husbands Ago. Are you calling your local radio station to request the song? How about voting on radio websites? Or voting for the new video on GAC.com? Lots to do people, so chop chop!

The nice folks over at my favorite frivilous magazine (although their Must List is, well, a must) named the iTunes Originals version of She's Got You a must download of the week. Nice!

A good friend of mine works at a great organization called LIFEbeat and they are having a kick ass auction starting December 1. There is a Lee Ann signed vinyl up for auction if anyone has been looking to get their hands on it. It is for a great cause, and you can't beat a signed vinyl. Everbody wins.

4 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I downloaded the whole LAW iTunes originals. I agree that She's Got You is a must download. Lee Ann never seems to disappoint when it comes to music!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I hope the download is there until after Christmas because a little mouse has let slip that I'll be getting hi-speed Internet access this year. :-D

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

whooo hooooo, I LAWVE that album. Had it out over Thanksgiving and indoctrinated the whole family. ;-)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Perhaps she got tired of my whining and begging. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home