Monday, November 07, 2005

I Wanna Meet The Man

Since The Great Laptop Crash Of 2005, I've since lost the meet and greet list I had going for the few fall/winter shows. If you had emailed me in the past about getting on the list for one of them, please email me again and let me know. Totally sorry for the inconvenience....believe me, it has been rough!

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been SLAMMED this past week and will be leading up to the awards. I feel like I haven't left my room in days. Is anyone planning on celebrating awards night? We're having a small gathering here....although it interferes with Gilmore Tuesday! What's a girl to do?!?

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger AG said...

Patricia....make sure you start at the beginning of Gilmore Girls! Coming into it now, in it's 6th season, might be a bit confusing. I know ABC Family has it on every day, and they should be starting over with Season 1 in the next few weeks.

[Note to self....stop Gilmore gushing!]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home